Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm bleeding out my FUCKING EYES!

On weekends, the dining halls close at the ricockulously early time of 9 PM. I can't even fuckin' begin to understand why they do this, because everyone is obviously going to be up later on weekends, but that's not what I'm here to write about. I went down the elevator to get something from the vending machines on the first floor, and as I leave the elevator room, I pass a police officer (I think) and the check in station for guests, and get my shit from the vending machine. I figure I can go in the back door to the elevators, since its on the same side as the vending machines, but it's locked. Some dude came over and was all "PLEASE GO THROUGH THE CHECK IN STATION AND SEE THE POLICE OFFICER!" He then proceeded to tell some broad to get by the door to guard it, because "THEY'RE GETTING THROUGH!"

First of all, how dare you tell me I can't go through that way. Second, did you not just see me walk out that same goddamned room? I can't fuckin' believe it!

No comments: