Friday, September 15, 2006

Irony

It's official. I am now a shithead.

I woke up today at 9 AM, and somehow managed not to go flying into the wall as I got out of bed. This has so far turned out to be the high point of my day. I was about three minutes into my twenty minute walk across campus to my first class, when I heard a flock of ducks take off. Normally, I get anxious when I hear the sound of a bunch of birds flying overhead, but I had just woken up, so I didn't even have time to get worried, before I felt something land on my head. I was hoping it was an acorn or something, but a quick swipe at my own head confirmed my greatest fear: a bird had shat upon my head. It was green.

I've spent my entire life waiting to see someone get bird shit on their head so that I may have license to call them "shithead" whenever I want. To bad that someone turned out to be me.

No comments: