Monday, February 26, 2007

A Gay Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

I definitely do not regret coming out of the closet! I'd been living a lie, and it's about time Debbie realized it. I mean, I have a favorite figure skater, for pete's sake! She'll move on though, and find another queer to fake it for a few years.

Lordy, is this great! It's like I'd been standing in front of a cock-dam for all these years, and now the pin has been pulled, and it's just a never-ending torrent of cock flowing right towards me! Yumma yumma yumma! And it's not all coming from the same direction, either. I can't sit still for a second, with so much dick coming my way (as if I could sit down anymore, if you know what I mean). It seems like as soon as I'm done with one stud, there's another one right there waiting for me!

Well, diary, I should go, Tad keeps nibbling at my ear!

Much Love,
Davon

No comments: